Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Morning After

Josh again!

So this is the second day after our first exercise at Boston Boxing and I couldn't get up out of my bed today so I ended up rolling out and falling flat on my face this morning.

Right after our first lesson, we had mostly felt great after all the exercise but all of that took a turn for the worse in the morning after. I've tried a lot of different things to try and ease the pain from all my joints but the soreness has escalated to a point where I struggle to take off my shirt because I cannot fully extend my arms. Having other people massage you has helped here and there but the feeling of never wanting to sit up persists.

Other than the after-effects of the first exercise we've had in months, we've continued to try our best to try and get back in the groove of things by doing a few lighter workouts by ourselves. We went to the fitness center today to warm up with a couple of minutes on the treadmill and did a few conditioning drills. Here and there we threw in a little weight lifting and finished off with some core workouts.

The workout today may not have been as exciting and grueling as the one previous but I think it truly did help ease the pain a bit to have a light day in between all of our classes.

Tune in next time for our second round of classes next week!

Adios,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment